Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Project Plato is an infrastructural solution that addresses existing identity management and information exchange issues in any areas and industries that require secure identity data and credentials exchange. By implementing Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) technology, we introduce a new ecosystem for decentralised digital identity management that ensures:
- Trust and Compliance with the existing and upcoming regulations
- Ability to process most complex identity structures and workflows for corporate businesses
- Complete control over digital identities for data owners
- Reduction of data exchange costs.
We work on establishing the platform to serve indefinite numbers of corporate and other business processes for B2B and looking for technology gurus to work on our complex FinTech/TechReg/LegalTech topic and who, like us, want to see these marvellous technologies (SSI: DID, VC, DIDCOMM, Smart Legal Contracts) around, in daily life.
We are looking for a person who understands build and maintainability issues in the large multi-language multi-platform projects; who understands the demand of having repeatable hermetic builds; a person who understands the necessity of having a complex build system and is willing to deal with it.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain bazel workspaces and packages
- Design and implement bazel extensions
- Design and implement command line tools
- Introduce the standards and best practices
- Prepare learning material for the team
- Prepare internal bazel extensions for the open-source
- Together with DevOps team improve the CI/CD experience
- Together with Platform team maintain the structure of workspaces and packages
- Software development background (must have)
- Knowledge of Golang
- Knowledge of Bazel, rules_go, gazelle
- English on Upper-Intermediate level
- Optional knowledge of Typescript, helm, cdk, pulumi
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- 25 days of holidays for the Netherlands (or in accordance with your country of residence if you work remotely)
- Above market rate salary
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Relocation to Amsterdam + Visa sponsorship if needed (optional).
Bazel, Build, Engineer
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.